Since our establishment in 1997 we have been involved with Arts and Culture in the Mount Barker District.
Each member has had a track record of Art Education and Exhibitions apart from those initiated by The Artist Voice Inc.
Their lists of attributes includes awards, public and private commissions, representation in collections and funded work with community arts projects.
We hold several group exhibitions each year. Some are thematic while others are linked with recognised events such as SALA and Fringe Festival.
We Aim To:
* Provide a point of contact for emerging and established visual artists.
* Provide opportunities for artists to show their work through regular group and/or solo exhibitions at various venues.
* Share ideas, resources, experiences and enthusiasm at regular gatherings.
* Encourage best practice and the pursuit of excellence from our members.
* Raise awareness of local art and local artists within our community.
* Support local organisations and events through exhibitions, displays and demonstrations.
2023 - Website Designed and Prepared by Shelly David-Smith
mobirise.com simple site maker